Sunday, December 9, 2012

Soothing Saturday.

So, yesterday didn't happen as far as this blog is concerned.  It wasn't even a blip on my radar.  It wasn't intentional  but there you have it . 

Yesterday was tragic (I had to restore my phone to factory settings), relaxing (hung out in the house for a change on Saturday.  Even watched some TV), productive (packaged packed and ready to be mailed to Bahrain), fun (watched a silly, guilty pleasure movie with the kids last night turned up loud, cheering, laughing).

We still had our usual hustle and bustle of every Saturday - hockey and dance, errands, and cooking.  But yesterday was just at different pace.  More time was spent hanging out, laughing, talking, and enjoying. 
We recovered nicely from my Friday night blues.  Ok, I was the only one who was blue and perhaps it was only in my head, but regardless, recovered I am. 

On to Sunday.  More commitments and activities today - hockey, basketball, pictures, but we'll all reconnect at some point this evening.  And tonight, if time is on our side, a decorated Christmas tree will be the end result of our efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment