Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pre Bed Check-in

Tonight my bed and I will become one very soon after this post.  

It may not be late according to the clock, but my body and I have been on the go since 5:30 this morning.  The 5:30 part isn't abnormal.  The coming home after 8:00 PM after several activities is. 

So, I'm spent. 

The kids are already in bed.  I've said my good nights to the rest of the house that is awake, and I'm making my way to a date with my pillows. 

I've stated before that I enjoy that we have the luxury of being busy.  But leaving in the dark and coming home in the dark, do take their toll.  Shuffling kids from one activity to another and back again can be tedious.  

Luckily for me, I am a creature that responds well to sleep.  I will wake up feeling fresh and ready to do it again.  Which is a damn good thing, because do it again, I must.  

No comments:

Post a Comment