Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Picture Perfect Party.



This picture pretty much sums up our Halloween party this year.  This is Josh and Seth.  Moments before, Seth had been the cutest triceratops anyone has ever seen.  What a great fun night. 

We had the perfect amount of food.  The only left overs we had were the homemade Chex Mix and the Home Made Halloween Chex Mix.  Lots left of those - but that was by design. 

I thought this year's bash was going to be smaller, but turns out we had the same amount of guest of not more.  For sure we had more kids! That made me very happy. 

I live for my parties each year.  I get a little panicked and stressed right before.  But everyone seems to enjoy themselves and people keep coming back, so I guess I'm doing something right. 

Next year will be year five - something big has to happen for that one, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment