Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On the Road Again.

The kids will be schlepped to my mother's once more.  The bags are packed and ready to roll once again.  Another night away from my family for work. 

Now that all the logistics have been worked out, I'm feeling excited and confident once again.  

I will drop the kids off at day care this morning.  They will go to school and come back to daycare.  Their lovely aunt Sarah will pick them and take them to her house from where my mother will pick them up.  They will eat, homework, and bathe at my mother's and she will take them back to day care tomorrow.  After school and one more return trip to daycare, I'll be there to pick them up and get back to the home front.  

It sounds a lot more daunting than it is.  It really, really does take a village though.  Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad because they don't think you're doing enough on your own.  If you want to do it correctly you will ask for all the help you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment