Thursday, December 22, 2011

Where Things Stand

It's four days before Christmas.

* I have yet to wrap one item.  I have high hopes for tomorrow night. 
* I still need to purchase food for Christmas dinner and Christmas morning. 
* Against my better judgment and happiness, I've accepted an invitation to a Christmas Eve event. I'm silently stewing about that. 
* Christmas cookies still need to be made.  I think we've decided on Christmas Eve morning or afternoon for that. 

So, there are still a lot of loose ends to tie up.  Some I'm not even listing here, like the small amount of gifts that still need to be purchase.  But despite all of this, I am not feeling overwhelmed. I am feeling happy and excited for the holiday.  I'm looking forward to the amount of things I have to tick off my list.  

I am looking forward.  I think that is the most important thing I can do right now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment