Monday, December 12, 2011

Ready.

This week should prove fairly easy.  Nothing out of the ordinary stands out on the schedule.  Tonight will find us meeting my sister-in-law and nephew for pictures.  Nothing says Merry Christmas like a picture of the grandchildren!  So that will be.  If the lines aren't too ridiculous, maybe a quick visit to the big guy.  I need Noah to retract his request for an iPad that was given on a visit to Santa to which I did not accompany him.  I'd much rather he make a case for a new, bigger bike.  Like say the one he will be getting.

Other than that, I think this week will go smoothly.  The kids' Christmas break begins next week, and I have to say I think we're all ready for that.  Homework is being forgotten, tests aren't being studied for, papers aren't being turned in in a timely manner.  This isn't typical of their work habits, but it does seem to crop up when there's a need for a break or a schedule adjustment.  So if we can get through these next five days in tact, I think we'll be able to regroup and move forward for the rest of the year successfully.

Other than that, if we could just get a little snow, I think I'd be just about set for this holiday stuff to swing in.  Yep, I said it. I'm missing it this year.  I will be done with it by December 26th, and I will complain bitterly through the rest of the winter.  But right now, snow is the only thing missing from my holiday this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment