Friday, April 1, 2011

Homestretch.

Bunny Bunny. 

New month.

Next week starts Spring break for all of the kiddos.  I think we're all looking forward to sleeping in a tiny bit and not having to worry about homework or such strict bedtimes.  Spring Break is very early this year, not the week after Easter as it normally is, so the weather is feeling a little less Spring-like than I think we would all like.  But, still it's time off and we all need it. 

So today is Friday.  The end of a long, kind of muddled and crappy week.  We're in the homestretch.  This weekend will be busy as usual, but it will be the weekend.  We've gotten pretty good at building in some relaxing time into our weekends.  Tonight perhaps we will clear some shows off of the DVR.  Sunday is a race.  So, even if I do have to go into work for a bit tomorrow, the weekend is welcome. 

Also on the agenda for my weekend is to get some posts on this bog that I've been cooking actually up!  I've been feeling neglectful! 

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment