Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend.

Sunday morning.  All is pretty much right with the world.  The sound of birds is what woke me up.  Perhaps that means spring is springing somewhere.

Yesterday was work in the morning and dinner for everyone last night.  All the kids and Jeff and Marie.  We had so much fun.  Just a long leisurely dinner not worrying about the amount of people waiting in the lobby, or how many appetizers the kids wanted to order.  It was nice.  Speaking of appetizers - I ordered deep fried pierogi in spicy garlic .  Life changing. Amazingly good.  I'd like to order those as my entrée next time.

On the way home, I had Madeline, Noah and Max in my car.  We saw Super Moon! It was rather exciting.  I had been waiting all week for this moon.  The kids followed it all the way home as we tried to guess where in the sky it would appear as we turned down streets and changed directions.

Today will be relaxing.  A quick trip to Target I think.  Then the race at Bristol during which I will try a new recipe for dinner.  I need a relaxing low-key day.  I hope things go according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment