Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sickies.

Round two for strep throat.

This time Madeline is the winner.  This particular illness is running rampant around here.  I knew she wasn't feeling well when I sent her to school this morning, but I thought a few hours of work was better than no hours of work seeing as I had just been off on Monday when Noah had his strep.

So we went to the doctor.  Tested for strep. Left and had a sickie girl lunch at Qdoba.  Yum! It was a good excuse to have some one on one time with just me and the girlie.

We came home and cuddled.  She took a short nap and then we watched some quality Spongebob Square Pants. Austin joined us after he returned home from school as well.  Nice afternoon. Marie was here as well, recovering from some dental surgery.  Oh my.  She was in so much pain and so looped up on drugs.  I feel so bad for her.  Hopefully a quick and full recovery is in her near future.

Preparations for another party are being made.  We're having Austin's and Marie's on Saturday.  After dance - which is a watch day for ballet, tap, and hip hop, and after hockey which is Max's next to last session. So birthday parties Saturday evening for which I still need to buy and wrap gifts, get cards, and clean.  Little bit of freaking out going on here.  Yike.

Hopefully the sickies are on their way out and we can move on with looking forward to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment